I. LEGAL INFORMATION
This website www.minelliparis.com (hereafter referred to as the “Website”) is published by the Company MINELLI SAS which is a subsidiary of the Vivarte Group (hereafter referred to as the “Publisher”), a Simplified Joint Stock Company with a capital of €70 221 271,24, registered on the Trade & Companies Register (RCS) of Paris under the number 413 157 306, having its registered office at 28 avenue de Flandre – 75019 Paris - France
APE code: 4772A
• Intracommunity VAT number: FR 13 413 157 306
• Telephone: 01.48.56.31.60
• Email: email@example.com
• Host: the Website is hosted by the company Salesforce Commerce cloud
• Publication manager: the Company Minelli, duly represented by its legal representative: Mrs Armelle GRIVEAUX
The sale of products on the Website is handled by the company GLOBAL-E FRANCE SAS, a Simplified Joint Stock Company registered on the Trade & Companies Register (RCS) of Paris under the number 818 358 459, having its registered office at 320 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris, France (hereafter referred to as “Global-e”).
Limitation of liability
In as far as possible, the Publisher will strive to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information published on the Website, reserving the right to correct the content thereof at any time without notice. However, the Publisher cannot guarantee the accuracy, updating or exhaustive nature of the information provided on this Website and consequently cannot be considered liable for any omissions, inaccuracies or failure to update.
The Website is accessible 24/7 except in cases of force majeure or events outside the Publisher’s control. However, as the Publisher may decide on an interruption for technical maintenance reasons or updates necessary to the satisfactory operation of the Website or for any other reason, this access to all or part of the Website may be suspended without notice.
Consequently, the Publisher declines all liability for:
• any interruption to or inaccessibility of the Website;
• the occurrence of any errors or dysfunctions during the use or consultation of the Website;
• any damage or losses arising from fraudulent intrusion by a third party, resulting in modifications to the Website’s information or leading to it becoming inaccessible;
• and more generally, subject to the various provisions specific to online sales, for all losses of any nature, whether direct and/or indirect, tangible and/or intangible, regardless of the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused by access to and use of the Website by whomsoever or resulting from the impossibility of accessing it, from the use of the Website and/or of the credence granted to any information derived directly or indirectly from the latter.
In particular, the Publisher will assume no liability for losses of any nature which may be caused to the Visitor’s computer hardware, software and data, as a result of his accessing this Website, or of the use of or downloading of any of its content (data, text, images, videos, audio files, etc.).
The protection of personal data
You can view our personal data protection policy by clicking here
Creation of a customer account on the Website
You may create a customer account on the Website, either after having placed an order for products on the Website with Global-e or prior to placing an order.
In particular, your customer account enables you to:
- View the history of your orders placed with Global-e on the Website;
- Enter and save a delivery address;
If you have saved one or several delivery addresses in your customer account and you place an order on the Website while logged into your customer account, these delivery addresses will be communicated to Global-e at the time the order is placed to enable you to select a saved delivery address and avoid the need to enter the details.
If you place an order while logged into your customer account and you enter a new delivery address at the time you place the order with Global-e, your customer account will be updated with this new delivery address;
- Change the settings for newsletters in the “Subscriptions” section of your customer account.
All fields of the account creation form must be completed with the exception of those which are marked as optional. A failure to complete the mandatory fields will result in the non-creation of your account.
The Website may include links to other websites and other Internet sources. In as far as the Publisher has no control over these external websites and sources, the Publisher cannot be considered liable for the provision of these external websites and sources and will incur no liability regarding the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external websites or sources.
Additionally, the Editor may not be considered liable for any proven or alleged damages or losses arising as a result of or in relation to the access to, the use of or the confidence placed in the content, goods and services available on these websites or external sources.
Finally, the Publisher reminds that any creation of a hypertext link to the homepage or any other page of the Website is subject to its prior written express consent, which may be withdrawn at any time.
Use of the Website
The use of the Website is reserved strictly for personal use. The Visitor assumes sole liability for his use of the Website.
Without this list being in any way exhaustive, the Visitor agrees not to:
- use the Website for commercial or business purposes;
- use the Website to send out unsolicited advertising or promotional content in any form;
- circulate content which contravenes the law and/or breaches public order, including but not limited to any violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or discriminatory content based among other things on race, gender, ideology or religion, or which violates human dignity or morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, the privacy or image of third parties, copyright, neighbouring rights, trademark rights and more generally the applicable regulations.
All aspects and content of the Website, whether visual or auditory, including its structure and content in addition to the databases and the technology (software) comprising it or allowing for its operation and/or its use, are the exclusive property of the Publisher and are protected under the Intellectual Property Code.
Any total or partial reproduction of the website for other purposes is expressly prohibited by articles L. 342-1 and L. 342-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code. It is also prohibited to communicate to the public, download, transmit, represent or broadcast all or part of the Website’s content, in any form and for any audience, for any purpose other than the Visitor’s personal use.
Consequently, among other things it is prohibited to copy, modify or create any work derived from the Website or one of its constituent parts and to carry out reverse engineering operations to discover and/or copy the source code for the software (with the exception of those cases allowed by law); it is also prohibited to sell, assign, sub-licence or transfer to third parties in any manner any rights pertaining to the software comprising the Website or allowing for its operation and/or its use.
Similarly, it is furthermore prohibited to modify the software or to use modified versions of the software, including for the purpose (without this list being in any way exhaustive) of gaining unauthorised access to the service and to access the Website by any means other than via the interface made available to the Visitor by the Publisher for this purpose.
Any unauthorised use of the Website and its content is considered as an act of infringement for which the Visitor shall assume criminal and civil liability.
Applicable law - Jurisdiction